Friday, July 13, 2007

Tevin Tapia AM Motocross Blog

Hey guys, Well this summer has been going pretty good I did a series up in
Washington called the Pac West. I won the 125 b, 250 b, 4-stroke and
schoolboy so that went well. This summer I have a friend staying with us. He
is a Junior rider from Northern Cal. He has been riding and training with
me. My Dad and I have been trying to get him to the next level. He has
really shown improvement, we are very proud of him. We just left Washington
and are headed for Texas. We will race at Oak Hill, then it’s off to Ponca
City, Oklahoma for the Grand National Championship. The week after that , we
are off to Tennessee for Loretta Lynn’s, the biggest race of the year!!
Right before we left Washington, my graphic sponsor SCR made some really
sick stickers for the side of our RV that say *TEVIN TAPIA 211* We have been
getting a lot looks! I have a lot of racing to do so I’m pretty pumped and
hoping that I’ll do good.. Well after all of these races I’ll give you guys
another up date so wish me luck and god bless.


Tevin Tapia 211.

1 comment:

rookie's territory said...

great job in the race!! i ride motocross as well!